Our approach to integration
Our integration strategy is to help clients understand how work gets done across their organisation – where, how and why. Workbench provides advanced insights into how existing enterprise tools are actually used across their company beyond traditional reporting.
Workbench has been designed to deliver relational analytics, identifying the critical relationships that exist between these tools. This enables a depth of visibility and understanding from a single unified platform.
Advanced insights for Slack:
Understand how work gets done in Slack
- Understand the use and impact of Slack across your organisation
- Compare usage with Teams and Workplace by Facebook
- Track connections, channels and conversational activity
- Advanced filtering including drill-downs and date range pickers
- Track emerging topics, trends and organisational sentiment
- Identify interaction patterns of your workforce and teams
Workplace by Facebook:
Understand how work gets done in Workplace
- Identify Workplace users’ interaction patterns using Organisational Network Analysis (ONA)
- Powerful analysis of information flow trends and how they change over time
- Advanced metrics, track company-wide systems usage of Workplace
- Automated topics and sentiment analysis
- Collect feedback from people and teams directly in Workplace
- Personal data is encrypted and identities remain anonymised
- Dynamically collect valuable feedback from employees and teams
- Native iOS & Android Apps available for all organisational users
- Continuous data collection to drive real-time people intelligence
- Set-up and run mobile campaigns from Workbench console
- End-user data is anonymous, aggregated and encrypted
Workbench utilises many of the powerful capabilities of Google Cloud and is a foundational element of the platform’s advanced data analytics and machine learning functionality.
Users can integrate with G-Suite for real-time user provisioning or with Chat to gather end-user feedback.
Cut down the time, energy, and brain power used to synchronise employee data manually by integrating your contacts and distribution lists automatically with our smart integration.
Workbench’s Bot is used to continuously engage, gather insight and ideas from across an organisation within Microsoft Teams.
Securely capture real-time responses and end-user feedback, and recommendations for improvement directly in Microsoft Teams Chat.
Not seeing the integration you need? Contact us to discuss your needs.